Your Best Source for Leadership Training & Executive Coaching
Welcome to AdvantEdge Success Coaching. We provide executive coaching, leadership training, leadership development, motivational interviewing (MI) training, management training, DISC assessment, and LPI 360-degree feedback. We are experts in the areas of industrial/ organizational psychology (IOP) for businesses and leaders throughout Wisconsin. We provide leadership development from the inside out; more than just skillsets–mindsets too; beyond information to transformation; not just what great leaders do, but also how they think.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Or maybe you’re at that level but you feel a bit challenged? When efforts to change yourself, your team, or your company have failed—you are frustrated or burned out—a coach can be that outside expert to help you identify the root cause and make necessary changes. If this sounds like you, AdvantEdge Success Coaching may be just what you’re looking for. Consider us your best source for leadership training, executive coaching, motivational interviewing (MI) training, behavioral assessments, women’s leadership development and application of industrial organizational pyschology for businesses and leaders throughout the United States.
AdvantEdge Success Coaching is led by Barbara Jordan who has an extensive resume when it comes to experience applying psychology to the workplace. The whole idea behind her coaching sessions is to help you bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be by:
- Clarifying your personal/professional goals
- Discovering your strengths and weaknesses via DISC Assessment, Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), Strengthsfinder, & other Behavioral Assessments
- Collaborating with you to develop an individualized leadership development plan to become an effective leader
Barbara has taught several college-level leadership courses and has coached and trained countless leaders.
AdvantEdge Success Coaching’s leadership training and development programs can be held either at your work-site or at a public venue. Coaching sessions occur over the phone, in-person, via Skype, one-on-one, or in groups.
Call us today for more information on these leadership training and development services.
- Improve Performance, Productivity, & Profit Through Cutting Edge Coaching & Leadership Training
- Leadership Development that Reduces the Cost of Replacing Employees & Provides a Positive Work Climate…
- …because a Positive Work Environment Leads to Employee Motivation
- Bring Psychology to Work to Improve the People Side of Your Business
- Leadership Training
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Management Training
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) Training
- DISC Behavioral Assessments
- Training for Clinical Supervisors
- Leadership Development Audio-recordings
- Onsite & Phone Coaching
For more information on how we can help you or your business, call us today at:
Here are links to Barbara’s postings on other blogs:
- Servant Leadership Whole Person Inventory
- Management and Supervision vs. Leadership
- When Leadership Skills and Strengths become Weaknesses
- When Leadership Strengths become Weaknesses – Part 2
- Leaders, Remember Where You Came From and How You Got Here