Executive Coaching & Leadership Training: On the Cutting Edge
Welcome to AdvantEdge Success Coaching. We provide executive coaching, leadership training, leadership development, motivational interviewing (MI) training, management training, Leadership Assessments such as the DISC, Strengthsfinder, and LPI 360-degree feedback. We are experts in the areas of industrial/ organizational psychology (IOP) for business leaders throughout Wisconsin. We provide leadership development from the inside out; more than just skillsets–mindsets too; beyond information to transformation; not just what great leaders do, but also how they think.
Why Executive Coaching & Leadership Training?
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Or maybe you’re at that level but you feel a bit challenged? When efforts to change yourself, your team, or your company have failed—you are frustrated or burned out—a coach can be that outside expert to help you identify the root cause and make necessary changes. If this sounds like you, AdvantEdge Success Coaching may be just what you’re looking for. Consider us your best source for leadership training, executive coaching, motivational interviewing (MI) training, behavioral assessments, women’s leadership development and application of industrial organizational pyschology for businesses and leaders throughout the United States.
Increase Performance, Productivity, & Profit with Our Executive Coaching & Leadership Training:
- Fire ‘em Up Without Burning Out
- Business Etiquette, Professionalism, & Political Savvy
- Facilitating Productive Teams & Meetings To Achieve Results
- Coaching “Difficult” Employees Without Harming the Relationship
- Master of Motivation & Influence
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Change Management in Uncertain Times
- Extreme Leadership Makeover: Mindsets of the Most Successful
AdvantEdge Success Coaching is led by Barbara Jordan who has an extensive resume when it comes to experience applying psychology to the workplace. The whole idea behind her coaching sessions is to help you bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be:
- Clarify your personal/professional goals
- Discover your strengths and weaknesses via DISC Assessment, Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), Strengthsfinder, & other Behavioral Assessments
- Collaborate with your coach to develop an individualized leadership development plan to help you become an effective leader
Barbara has taught several college-level leadership courses and has coached and trained countless leaders.
AdvantEdge Success Coaching’s leadership training and development programs can be held either at your work-site or at a public venue. Coaching sessions occur over the phone, in-person, via Skype, one-on-one, or in groups.
- Improve Performance, Productivity, & Profit Through Cutting Edge Executive Coaching & Leadership Training
- Leadership Development that Reduces the Cost of Replacing Employees & Provides a Positive Work Climate…
- …because a Positive Work Environment Leads to Employee Motivation, Performance & Profits
- Bring Psychology to Work to Improve the People Side of Your Business
Call us today for more information on these Executive Coaching & Leadership Training services:
- Leadership Training
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Management Training
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) Training
- DISC Behavioral Assessments
- Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) 360 Feedback
- Training for Clinical Supervisors
- Leadership Development Audio-recordings
- Onsite & Phone Coaching
For more information on how we can help you or your business, call us today at:
Here are some external links to Barbara’s Blog postings on Executive Coaching & Leadership Training:
- Servant Leadership Whole Person Inventory
- Management and Supervision vs. Leadership
- When Leadership Skills and Strengths become Weaknesses
- When Leadership Strengths become Weaknesses – Part 2
- Leaders, Remember Where You Came From and How You Got Here