Executive Coaching & Leadership Development
Welcome to AdvantEdge Success Coaching, where we provide executive coaching, leadership development, management training, ADD Coaching, and Leadership Assessments such as the DISC, Strengthsfinder, and LPI 360-degree feedback. We are experts in the areas of industrial/organizational psychology (IOP) for business leaders throughout Wisconsin. We provide women’s leadership development from the inside out. We provide more than just skillsets–mindsets too. We go beyond information to transformation. Not just what great leaders do, but also how they think.
Why Executive Coaching & Leadership Development?
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Or maybe you’re at that level but you feel a bit challenged? When efforts to change yourself, your team, or your company have failed—you are frustrated or burned out—a coach can be that outside expert to help you identify the root cause and make necessary changes. If this sounds like you, AdvantEdge Success Coaching may be just what you’re looking for. Consider us your best source for executive coaching, leadership development, ADD coaching, leadership assessments, women’s leadership development and industrial/organizational psychology to your business throughout Wisconsin and the United States.
Women Leaders: Break Through Your Glass Ceiling! Increase Performance, Productivity, & Profit with Our Unique Leadership Development Materials:
- Business Etiquette, Professionalism, & Political Savvy
- Change Management in Uncertain Times
- Coaching “Difficult” Employees Without Harming the Relationship
- Driven Yet Distracted? Smart but Scattered? Get Focused Now!
- Extreme Leadership Makeover: Mindsets of the Most Successful
- Facilitating Productive Teams & Meetings To Achieve Results
- Fire ‘em Up Without Burning Out: Stress/Time Management for Leaders
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Master of Motivation & Influence
This is cutting edge curriculum developed by Barbara Jordan, founder of AdvantEdge Success Coaching. She has taught almost 20 college-level leadership courses. Each time, she has thoroughly researched the latest cutting edge concepts of developing the mindsets and skill sets that make the most successful leaders. Additionally, she has coached and trained countless leaders, both women and men in several industries.
AdvantEdge Success Coaching’s executive coaching and leadership development program curriculum/materials can be purchased from us on AdvantEdge Success Coaching “Leadership Training” page:
Barbara Jordan has an extensive resume when it comes to experience applying psychology to the workplace. The whole idea behind her coaching sessions is to help you bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be:
- Clarify your personal/professional goals
- Discover your behavioral style, strengths and preferences via the DISC Assessment
- Improve you leadership skills via the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) 360-Feedback Assessment
- Identify your leadership strengths and how to employ them with the Strengthsfinder
- Collaborate with your coach to develop an individualized leadership development plan to help you become an effective leader
Coaching sessions occur over the phone, in-person, one-on-one, or in groups.
- Improve Performance, Productivity, & Profit Through Cutting Edge Executive Coaching & Leadership Training
- Leadership Development that Reduces the Cost of Replacing Employees & Provides a Positive Work Climate…
- …because a Positive Work Environment Leads to Employee Motivation, Performance & Profits
- Bring Psychology to Work to Improve the People Side of Your Business
Call us today for more information on these Executive Coaching & Leadership Development services:
- Leadership Training
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Management Training
- ADD Coaching
- DISC Behavioral Assessment
- Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) 360 Feedback Assessment
- Women Leaders
- Leadership Development Audio-recordings
- Onsite & Phone Coaching for Individuals & Groups
- “Leadership Success in Spite of Stress” book
For more information on how we can help you or your business, call us today at:
Here are some links to Barbara’s Blog postings on Executive Coaching & Leadership Development:
- Servant Leadership Whole Person Inventory
- Management and Supervision vs. Leadership
- When Leadership Skills and Strengths become Weaknesses
- When Leadership Strengths become Weaknesses – Part 2
- Leaders, Remember Where You Came From and How You Got Here