Executive Coaching for Women
Our unique brand provides executive coaching for women “from the inside out”. More than just skillsets–we provide mindsets of the most successful leaders too. We go beyond information to transformation. You learn not just what great leaders do, but also how they think! You may want to invest in coaching if you or one of your leaders:
- Lead too aggressively or passively
- Need help achieving work-life balance
- Encounter “resistance” to change, and struggle with motivating & influencing others to embrace it
- Have difficulty getting things done due to distraction or time challenges
- Want/need to get better at delegating (rather than micro-managing)
- Aren’t quite reaching your/their potential
- Work hard but don’t seem to get the most important things done
- Want/need to develop courage, confidence, & assertiveness
- Must make a career transition due to promotion, demotion, or job loss
If this describes you or your employee, we provide executive coaching for women AND training for female leaders so they can develop people skills, and increase their focus, concentration, and organization. Clients learn stress/time management and emotional intelligence. Aspiring female leaders learn how to motivate employees while developing confidence, courage, & assertiveness to reach the next level in their career.
Our clients experience less struggle and stress. They get more done, more quickly, with less effort. And, they have more harmony, productivity, and happiness.
Our executive coaching holds you accountable while encouraging you to take responsibility for improving your performance and productivity. Executive coaching is individualized and focused on goals, actions, & solutions so that you can increase your success.
Benefits of Executive Coaching for Women over the Phone or in-person:
- Understand leadership challenges & strategize what to do to overcome them.
- Embrace your strengths AND minimize your areas of development.
- Develop authority and responsibility
- Make progress toward leadership success.
- Build your confidence, assertiveness, self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and self-control.
- Enhance your planning, prioritizing, & organizing skills to increase your efficiency.
- Develop a nurturing relationship with a neutral person in a safe, confidential setting.
- Get support & understanding from an experienced coach who knows leadership (both inside & out) and the people side of business.
- Not just discuss issues, but take appropriate action.
- Improve emotional intelligence to ensure positive, effective communication & enhance your working relationships.
- Remove the obstacles that have been holding you back.
Executive coaching for women can be very effective in times of change. While you may be confident in your abilities to take on new tasks, you may feel that a behind-the-scenes silent partner, an independent, unbiased sounding board could help you achieve improved performance, especially since you can’t confide in those reporting to you. And, sometimes succeeding in a new role requires skills that haven’t been necessary for you in the past. In this case, a coach may help you develop those new skills, especially when you need to do so quickly.
As you advance to the executive level, receiving critical developmental feedback becomes more & more important, but is less & less frequent or reliable. Unless you obtain executive coaching, you “hit a wall” in critical interpersonal & leadership skills.
Generally, individual on-site or telephone coaching is done in one hour increments, once weekly or twice monthly. However, we will design a plan that best fits you.
We can also provide your organization group coaching for a minimum of 4 individuals, maximum of 6 at $50 each person, per session for a minimum of 4 months. Group coaching is done over the telephone or onsite. Fees are collected at the beginning of each program or at the beginning of each month.
Examples of women’s executive coaching programs:
Option #1 – Coaching: Three or four 60-90 minute scheduled on-site or phone sessions per month: $400/month with free e-mail check-ins, e-mail support and short e-mail coaching tips/reminders between scheduled sessions. Coaching clients receive a 15% discount on Leadership Development audio-recordings designed to help you eliminate negative, self-limiting beliefs and develop precisely the skills you need most.
Option #2 – Coaching Lite: Three 30-minute laser sessions per month: $350/month with free e-mail check-ins between scheduled sessions. Again, coaching clients receive a 15% discount on Leadership Development audio-recordings designed to help you eliminate negative, self-limiting beliefs and develop precisely the skills you need most.
Option #3 – Maintenance:: This program is recommended only after the first 3 months of executive coaching. Two 40-minute sessions per month: $200. Again, coaching clients receive a 15% discount on Leadership Development audio-recordings designed to help you eliminate negative, self-limiting beliefs and develop precisely the skills you need most.
Receive a 10% discount on coaching fees when you prepay 3 months of coaching or enroll 3 employees or more simultaneously!
Receive a 10% discount when you refer a friend, co-workers, and family!
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, and American Express
All coaching includes free email session summaries to remind clients of assigned actions and to encourage follow-through.
As your coach, we recognize that you may share future plans, business affairs, customer lists, competitor information, financial information, job information, or other proprietary information, goals, or personal information. I will not at any time, either directly or indirectly, use any information for my gain or personal benefit. All information shared in sessions is confidential except in circumstances governed by laws mandating reports of alleged harm to self or others.